|MuscleBlaze L-Carnitine L-Tartrate Nutritional Information|
|Approximate Values||Per Serving – Per Capsule|
|Total Carbohydrate (g)||0.38|
|Total Fat (g)||0|
- Improved fat metabolism: MuscleBlaze L-Carnitine L-Tartrate helps metabolize long-chain fatty acids efficiently. These fatty acids are broken down to produce energy units that keep you active all day long.
- Faster muscle recovery: L-Carnitine L-tartrate is an important free flow amino acid that reduces muscle fatigue and also helps the muscles recover any lost amino acids after a heavy training session. The muscles recover faster as you have a steady source of fuel to keep them going even after intense training sessions.
- Better performance: Better fat metabolism means that you have a better source of energy. As a result, your endurance also improves and you are able to lift heavier and also endure high-intensity training. With reduced muscle fatigue, you can also increase your training time and intensity to get better results.
- Improved muscle size and strength: When muscles recover faster, they also grow in strength and size. Having enough amino acids to fuel your training means that you do not have to worry out any muscle loss either.
- Low free radical damage: L-Carnitine L-Tartrate is also an effective antioxidant. This helps prevent any cell damage as a result of free radicals. The result is that you are left feeling more energized and have better immunity as well.
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate, capsule shell(INS 464), Diluent (460(i)), Binder INS 462, Glidant 553 (iii), INS 551), Lubricant (INS 470 (i) )
Directions To use
Ideally, you can consume one capsule of this specially formulated MuscleBlaze L-Carnitine L-Tartrate each day.
When to use
Consume it right in the morning with your breakfast or lunch for best results. However, do consult a doctor or nutritionist for the proper dosage and prescription of the supplement. If you are a specific medication, consultation is a must.