Beastnutrition.store (Website) is managed and owned by Beast Nutrition. The user is deemed to have accepted all the terms and conditions listed below or as may be revised from time to time. We are happy to help you at email@example.com for any queries ,comments or complaints and you can also call us at +91 8130312820.
1.) INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Any content or data on this website is sole property of Beast Nutrition or its licensors and no one can use or save it for commercial use.
All the information, data and content is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. Your use of the Website or any content therein shall by no means grant you any rights, whether implied or expressed by “Beast Nutrition “.
We shall ensure that the content, product detail and prices shown on this website are accurate.
Prices of products shown on this website are inclusive of GST. In case, any extra services asked by the user then he will be liable to pay the additional service tax accordingly.
Weight and quality of products are accurate but we don’t guarantee the accuracy of product packaging colour as it may or may not be exactly the same due to graphic quality in your screen.
3.) RIGHT TO CANCEL ORDER
*Cancel by Beast Nutrition
We(Beast Nutrition) reserves the right to accept or cancel any order. There may be certain orders which need to be cancelled due to non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by the user. Also, in some cases we are not able to provide services in that particular area or location. In that case, we are not liable to provide any justification to cancel that order and the user is not liable to raise any dispute.
Beast nutrition may call or email the user for any additional information required to accept the order.In case your(user) credit card is charged before cancelling the order by us, the said amount will be reversed back in the user’s bank account.
* Cancel by User
Beast Nutrition, at its sole discretion, reserves the rights to accept or reject requests for order.
Cancellations for any reason whatsoever, without assigning any reason to the User.
We shall cancel the order and REFUND the entire amount within a reasonable period only if the order is not processed by us.
Beast Nutrition will not cancel orders that have already been processed and we have the sole right to decide whether an order has been processed or not. Users shall not create any dispute and hereby agree on the decision taken by us on cancellation.
Promo Code used for placing the order will not be refunded in both the cases of cancellation i.e by User or Beast Nutrition.
We reserve the right to cancel any orders that classify as “BULK ORDER”as determined by Beast Nutrition as per certain criteria.
Reward point or Promo code used for placing any “Bulk order” will not be refunded as per cancellation policy of Beast Nutrition.
- A user is hereby authorized to use the website for a lawful purpose and for the purposes as mentioned under the policies of the Beast Nutrition and Google only, any violation of the policy will lead to strict legal action against the User in terms of the policies and applicable laws.
- Beast Nutrition strives to provide the best prices possible on products and services to users buying or availing from the Website. However, Beast Nutrition does not guarantee that the price will be the lowest in the city, region or geography. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice or any consequential liability on us.
- Beast Nutrition has a network of vendors and reserves the right to pass on the orders to any of the vendors for fulfillment.
- The prices displayed for each item under the promotion will be for the respective days of promotion only and will not be applicable on any date prior to or after the date of the promotion.
- Offers on products will be there for a limited period only and Beast Nutrition has the right to add or remove any offer at any period of time.
- A promo code, once used, shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of order either by Customer or Beast Nutrition.
- We don’t run the promotions that prompt users to initiate a purchase, download, or other commitment without first providing all relevant information and without obtaining the user’s explicit consent promotions that represent our services in a way that is not accurate, realistic,and truthful.
- All products sold on Beast Nutrition.store through our sellers are genuine. All sellers listing their products on Beastnutrition.store are required to enter an agreement to list and sell only genuine products. And sellers determine the prices of the products they sell. We guarantee the condition of the item you buy when you purchase from sellers on Beastnutrition.store. However, this guarantee is not applicable to manufacturing defects.
- Beast Nutrition may, at any time due to various reasons, including but not limited to technical errors, unavailability of stocks or for any other reasons whatsoever, cancel the orders placed by Users. Beast Nutrition”s decision of cancellation of the order shall be final and Beast Nutrition shall not be liable for such cancellation(s) whatsoever.
- Expected delivery time as mentioned on the website may vary from the usual time of delivery.
- Beast Nutrition strives to provide accurate products, services and pricing information, typographical and other errors may occur. In the event that a product or service is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product or service information, Beast Nutrition may, at its discretion, either contact User for instructions or cancel the User’s order and will notify the User about such cancellation.
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- Gaining unauthorized access to another computer/network systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website.
- Breaching any applicable laws.
- Interfering or disrupting networks or websites connected to the Website.
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You are not permitted to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information on the Website that belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- Impersonate another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource including the Website;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offense or prevents investigation of any offense or is insulting any other nation.
- Violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Website or its content;
- Transmitting any information (including job posts, messages, and hyperlinks) on or through the Website that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of services by us;
- Intentionally submitting on the Website any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
- Making any unsolicited communications to other users of the Website;
- Using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website;
- Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any part of the Website;
- Copying or duplicating in any manner any of the content on the Website or other information available from the Website;
- Framing or hotlinking or deep linking any content on the Website.
We(Beast Nutrition) reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to limit the number of items purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit/debit card, and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. We also reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to prohibit sales to any one as we may deem fit.
While we strive to provide accurate product and pricing information, pricing or typographical errors may occur. We cannot confirm the price of a product until after you order. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, we shall have the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched. In the event that an item is mispriced, we may, at our sole discretion, either contact you for instructions or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation. Unless the product ordered by you has been dispatched, your offer will not be deemed accepted and we will have the right to modify the price of the product and contact you for further instructions using the e-mail address or the contact number provided by you during the time of registration, or cancel the order and notify you of such cancellation. In the event, we accept your order the same shall be debited to your credit/debit card account and duly notified to you by email or the contact number, as the case may be, that the payment has been processed. The payment may be processed prior to dispatch of the product that you have ordered. If we have to cancel the order after we have processed the payment, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit/debit card account. We strive to provide you with the best value, however, prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Our promotional offers/discounts do not sitewide and are limited to selected categories. Coupon codes may not be applicable to categories like diapers, baby food, etc. or such other product or service as may be determined by us at our sole discretion.
We disclaim all warranties or conditions, whether expressed or implied, (including without limitation implied, warranties or conditions of information and context). We shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this Website. This User Agreement and any contractual obligation between us and you will be governed by the laws of India, subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts in Chandigarh. All disputes will be subject to arbitration in Chandigarh in English by a single arbitrator appointed by us under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Each party to the arbitration shall bear its own cost. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Beast Nutrition!, its employees, directors, officers, agents, and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon your actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to Beast Nutrition or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of your obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of your violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to intellectual property rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service by other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights. This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement.
9.)ELIGIBILITY TO USE
Use of the Website is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents, etc. are not eligible to use the Website. We reserve the right to terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to the Website at our sole discretion. The Website is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or terminated by us for any reason whatsoever. If you are registering as a business entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind the entity to this User Agreement. We make no representation that any products or services referred to in the materials on this Website are appropriate for use, or available outside India. Those who choose to access this Website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. We will deliver the products only within India and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from outside India. Some Indian states prohibit direct sale of merchandise from other states and require special documentation to effect such a sale without dual taxation, if we receive an order from such states or to be delivered to such states under such circumstances we retain the right to accept or reject the order at our sole discretion. Those who choose to access this Website from Indian states which restrict such use are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local state laws are applicable. We will deliver the products only within states having open import policy and will not be liable for any claims relating to any products ordered from restricted states. Except where additional terms and conditions are provided which are product specific, these terms and conditions supersede all previous representations, understandings, or agreements and shall prevail notwithstanding any variance with any other terms of any order submitted.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Beast Nutrition.in’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.