Muscle Asylum Raw Whey
- MA Creatine Monohydrate supplement increase your muscles’ phosphocreatine stores. Phosphocreatine supports formation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP) which produces energy to fuel your muscle during high intensity workout.
- MA Monohydrate powder 250g is designed to support you in building muscle mass during your workout. Creatine boosts the formation of protein that create new muscle mass.
- Creatine supplement also helps in other factors such as muscle recover, muscle stamina, strength, brain performance etc.
- As Whey Protein Concentrate is unflavoured in nature, it may not taste great. However, you can try Muscle Asylum Flavour powder (Swiss Chocolate, Cookie & Cream, Kulfi)
- LIMITED PROCESSING: Muscle Asylum Raw Whey Protein Powder Has Been Minimally Processed To Ensure You Get Maximum Protein And Nutrients, As Preserved In Their Original Form. You Get Only Clean And Pure Powder, Without Any Fillers Or Preservatives.
|Protein % per Serving||53.0|
|Number of Servings||29|
|Serving Size||34 g|
|Protein per Serving||18 g|
|Country of Origin||India|
|Goal||Muscle Building,Muscle Recovery|
|Protein per Serving Bucket||18.0|
Nutritional Info For Whey Proteins
|Protein % per Serving||53.0|
What is Raw Whey Protein?
Raw whey protein is unflavoured, unsweetened minimally processed protein powder, ensuring the nutrients of the whey protein powder is preserved in its original form for better protein synthesis and muscle gain. In simpler words, no fats and lactose removed and no preservatives added into it. If muscle building and toned body is your goal, then raw whey protein is the ideal choice because of the ample amounts of glutamine and BCAA it contains to meet the nutritional needs of an individual.
What are the benefits of raw whey protein?
Raw whey protein is an excellent source of protein. It contains healthy fats and is loaded with anti-inflammatory, immune factors, peptides, minerals along with antioxidants. Plus it is a natural supplement and safe to use. Have a look at some of the raw whey protein benefits:
Constant Supply of Protein
The primary source of protein is whey concentrate, 80% pure protein by weight. Powered by Whey Concentrate, each serving of raw whey protein provides 24g of proteins to help trigger new muscle synthesis and aid in immediate recovery post intense workout sessions.
Rich in BCAAs and EAAs
Enriched with a comprehensive amino acid profile, it aids in reducing muscle soreness when consumed before and after a rigorous workout session. The potent BCAAs include Leucine, Isoleucine, and Valine, which aid to reduce fatigue, enhance muscular strength and rapid muscle recovery.
Effective Muscle Recovery
Raw whey protein delivers an absorbable source of protein and is easy to digest. Raw whey protein facilitates effective protein synthesis in the body, ensuring easy muscle recovery post an intense workout, training or strenuous activity.
How to take Raw Whey Protein?
Add 1 heaping scoop (30g) to 180-210ml of skimmed milk/cold water/any other liquid of your choice. Blend it for 45-60 seconds for a thick and creamy shake. Take 1-2 protein shakes per day or as recommended by a nutritionist to build lean muscle mass.
What is the difference between whey and raw whey?
If we are to compare whey protein and raw whey protein isolate, the former is proven to be more effective in the muscle build up and toning. Raw whey protein is closer to the original whey form and offers numerous health benefits too. It provides essential amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and glutamine to help you meet your nutritional needs.
Is raw whey protein better than whey protein?
Yes, raw whey protein is believed to be better than whey protein isolate. Even though the protein content is not as high as in whey protein isolate, but it comes loaded with vital nutrients essential for good muscle build up. Also, raw whey is closer to its original source and is minimally processed ensuring the necessary nutrients are preserved in their original forms helping in your muscle building objectives.