GNC Fish Body Oils is rich in DHA and EPA. Both DHA and EPA are types of Omega 3 fatty acid (an essential fatty acid which body doesn’t produce). DHA good for brain & eye development of fetus and infants, hence ideal for pregnant & breastfeeding mothers. EPA may prevent cardiovascular disease and help lower triglycerides. GNC Fish Body Oils helps reduce blood pressure. Omega 3, in Fish body oils also has blood-thinning properties that discourage blood clotting. It increases the level of HDL (good cholesterol) and prevents bad cholesterol from building up. It also improves joint mobility.
Taking vitamin E with fish oil may protect the oil from undergoing potentially damaging oxidation in the body.
– GNC Fish Body Oils 1000 is derived from quality cod, mackerel, salmon and tuna
– Great for those who don’t consume fish on a regular basis
– Essential for proper development of the brain and retina
– Helps in proper fetal development during pregnancy and healthy ageing
– Plays role in oxidative stress and to improve cellular function
– Role in atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease
– Improves cognitive functioning
– Improves endothelial function by promoting the release of nitric oxide from endothelial cells
Directions to Use
As a dietary supplement, take one or two capsules daily with each meal.