It would certainly seem so.
Optimum Gold Standard Whey Protein has won Protein of the Year in 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2010. What sets them apart from the competition? Why is this supplement so highly respected and well endorsed?
It’s simple really – this protein is just very high quality. It’s one of the best supplements I’ve personally ever used, and it’s always my go to protein whenever I need to refill. It has an incredible taste, with over 10 different flavors. I’ve tried 3 so far (Chocolate, Cookies & Cream, and Tropical Punch), and every single one has been delicious.
Another testament to this supplement’s high quality is how easily is mixes. I’ve mixed it in both milk and water (while bulking or cutting, respectively), and in both it has been incredibly fast with virtually no clumps. This is a huge deal for anyone who knows anything about supplements, as one of protein’s main characteristics is it’s inability to properly mix.
I’m going to move past personal experience for a second and give you the scientific reasons that Optimum says they’re the best:
- ON Gold Standard 100% Whey provides more whey protein isolates (WPI) – the purest and most expensive source of whey protein available.
- Higher protein percentage. ON’s Gold Standard 100% Whey has always been a leader in this respect. Now with 24 grams of protein in just slightly over one-ounce serving, it’s nearly 79% protein by weight!
- We’ve included more HydroWhey strategically hydrolyzed, low molecular weight whey peptides to make ON’s Gold Standard 100% Whey even faster acting!
- ON’s Gold Standard 100% Whey now contains lactase and Aminogen digestive enzymes to further enhance absorption and make this product even more friendly to lactose intolerant individuals.
- ON’s Gold Standard 100% Whey is instantized to mix easily and completely with just a few twirls of a spoon.
- Every serving supplies even more low, moderate, and high molecular weight, biologically active whey protein microfractions including Alpha-lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptides, Beta-lactoglobulin, Immunoglobulin G (IgG), Lactoferrin, lactoperoxidase, and various growth factors.
- Over 4 grams of glutamine and glutamine precursors as well as 5 grams of BCAAs (leucine, isoleucine, and valine) in each scoop!
So if you’re into science, there’s some for ya! Again, all I can do is go by personal experience, and my personal experience shows me time and time again that this is my #1 most used supplement in my stash. Give it a go, you won’t be sorry![ad_2]
Source by Jordan J Mack